Some questions to let you decide if you have a sex addiction:
1. Were you sexually abused as a child or adolescent?
2. Have you regularly purchased sexually explicit magazines?
3. Are you often preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
4. Does your spouse/SO ever worry or complain about your sexual behavior?
5. Can you stop your sexual behavior when you know it's inappropriate?
6. Do you ever feel bad about your sexual behavior?
7. Has this behavior ever created problems for you or your family?
8. Do you worry about people finding out about this behavior?
9. Has this behavior ever emotionally hurt someone?
10. Are any of your sexual activities against the law?
11. Have you ever felt degraded by your sexual activity?
12. Do you feel depressed after having sex?
13. Have you had sex with minors?
14. Do you keep secrets about your sexual or romantic activities from those important to you? Do you lead a double life?
15. Conversely, are you anorexic? That is, is sex totally out of your life; do you avoid it at all costs?
16. Do you frequently want to get away from a sexual partner after having sex? Do you frequently feel remorse, shame, or guilt after a sexual encounter?
17. Have you ever tried to limit or stop masturbating because of your discomfort with frequency, your fantasies, props you used, or places you masturbated?
18. Do you sometimes wonder if you are asexual or fear that you have no sexual feelings?
19. Do you lose your sense of identity or meaning in life without sex or a love relationship?
20. Does your pursuit of sex or romantic relationships interfere with your spiritual development
You need help. You want help. You want it to be confidential. Sexual addiction does not have to hurt you, your family, your home life and career. Learn to make healthy choices.
Get Your Life Back!